Tuesday, June 5, 2012

[how to] REDO

before:
After:
Yesterday mom & i went to JO Annes and got all sortsa fun stuff to decorate my toms. We ended up getting 3 swatches of material because i couldnt decide and spent about $13. The good thing about how we did them is its gonna be easy to change the material for the seasons so i'm pretty excited about that. We folded the edges over and then hot glued them down. The lace, ribbon and buttons were added last. I was in such a hurry to put them up so it was good mom was there to make them look good and do it right. She even burnt her finger on the gun during the process but like a champ pulled through. I told mom we should start a business decorating and covering Toms. I LOVE them. One summer idea out of the way and plenty more to come. Let me know if you have questions :)

xoxo CAIT xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment