Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy One Year Babe.

Well actually we celebrated our anniversary in September but since we took these less than a week before our actual anniversary I knew it would be a long time before we got them back...but let me just say, these were well worth the wait. I am in love. 

Our wedding day was the best day ever and I would do it over and over again. I'm sure a lot of people don't understand us dressing up again but I think its a tradition I want to do every single year. Not take pictures every year but dress up and go out. I loved dressing up and remembering my favorite day. I would remarry this handsome man all over again if I could. We even got a pumpkin flavored anniversary cake, just like my favorite layer of our cake and it was fun bringing back all the memories and falling in love all over again. 

Funny thing is, this isn't even the dress I wore on my wedding day (as most of you know)! Mine is too big now so I guess that defeats the whole purpose of the whole anniversary rewear your dress thing but it was fun to do a different look I didn't do on my wedding day and I am a lot skinnier than I was on my actual day too hence me loving these pictures even more. This dress was from Lulus and I got it for maybe $60? My hair however decided to not cooperate just like on our humid wedding day. I actually had no hairspray to hold my curls this day but Jessica still made it all look good. I am so in love with the lighting and the romance of these pictures. All these pictures were taken by JessicaJanaePhotography and I am already dying for her to take more pictures. The flower crown was done by Maeflowerdesigns. Let me just say she is amazing, flexible and works with every price range. Shout out to Jacquie for helping me find her! Jess even took more pictures in a different outfit that I will post some other time, but this is already a picture overload. Whoops.
this is one of my favorite pictures because it captures my Lyles sense of humor and his ability to always make me laugh
These dancing pictures are some of my favorites! Lyle always comes up behind me in the kitchen and tries to dance with me, especially if our song comes on and its the cutest. 
Okay this picture straight up reminds me of Twilight haha. One because its all artsy and we are floating but also the location.
i made this darker so you could read the words. My thoughts exactly
Heres to the boy that makes my world go round and makes all my dreams come true. I love you Lyle.
Love, Cait

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable!! And these pictures are perfection. You are such beautiful people!

    ReplyDelete