Thursday, September 10, 2015

Luke Bryan

Oh my GOSH. I still get excited about that concert and its been two weeks. Even though I have seen Luke Bryan before, never have I ever been front row in the pit and had him touch my hand and shake it right in front of me. Literally, LIFE GOALS. A bit much? Yes. But Luke is seriously my number two (Lyle is #1 obviously) and just imagine fan girling over your number two. I told others that night was the peak of my life and they looked at me like I was crazy. At first I was worried about being in the pit because I read a bunch of articles about what it would be like and I am a little shorter but Lyle and I got there super early and were touching the stage and I could see everything. The atmosphere is so much fun too because everyone is "Luke's biggest fan" and the energy is awesome. The girls around us all adored Lyle because he would make jokes such as when random people came out he would be like "Is that Luke?" He stood behind me and was all protective through the whole thing in case anyone started pushing too. He was such a good sport kissing me, having a good time and holding me even though he's not big into country music.Although, major progress because when we were on the phone the other day he was humming him some Luke and I was pretty proud.

Dustin Lynch came out first and he was awesome. His whole set he stood right in front of me! He would sing to the girls and touch hands and Lyle seemed a little jealous of him, it was funny. I would reach out my hand and Lyle jokingly pushed it down. Like come on, Dustin is not gonna pick me out of the crowd. Lyle thinks I am a little better looking than I am...haha but thats what husbands are supposed to think right? Then Randy Houser came out and I was pretty excited for him because I love his stuff and Lyle even messes up the words and likes to sing to one of his jams but he was kind of uneventful. I swear he was drunk, or on the verge of being there and didn't really pump the crowd up. But when Luke came out, oh man. First off, the man is beautiful. He's entertaining and funny and I may have shed a few tears. So embarrassing but for accurate documentation, it must be noted. And actually, I am not even embarrassed, even if I should be. My throat and my feet were killing me by the end of it but both are signs of a good night. I highly recommend pit tickets once in your life, at least for your favorite singer or band. It was the best experience of my life and they aren't even as bad as you think, unless you are trying to get pit tickets for a Taylor Swift concert, then good luck. Next on the list is meeting him. 
the stage!! I sent this pic to my mom & sisters before the show
Lyle though Randy Housers band was pretty sweet. I especially liked this guy with the Jazz jersey.
When luke fell right in front of me! Not because he's clumsy or anything...but because it was the end of show
ignore the scary shadowing on my face. 
Lyle: "What would you do if Luke came up to you and told you he wanted to be with you?"
Me: "That would never happen....
Lyle:"but if it did"
Me:"I'd ask him how he felt about polygamy." ;)

Love, Cait


No comments:

Post a Comment