Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Type AB? no way

So in psychology we talked about how a person is either type A or B. I dont think this is acceptable because I am a mixture of both, I am not crazy neurotic nor am I the chillest person over everything. So I'm the kid in the back row who goes but what if you really are both of them. The teacher then proceeds to tell me you lean more to one side then the other and I just dont believe this.I dont think everything is black and white, sometimes theres a little gray.

Okay so i just looked it up, here are type a people :
Type A individuals can be described as impatient, time-conscious, concerned about their status, highly competitive, ambitious, business-like, aggressive, having difficulty relaxing; and are sometimes disliked by individuals with Type B personalities for the way that they're always rushing. They are often high-achieving workaholics who multi-task, drive themselves with deadlines, and are unhappy about delays. Because of these characteristics, Type A individuals are often described as "stress junkies."

and here are type B:
Type B individuals, in contrast, are described as patient, relaxed, and easy-going, generally lacking any sense of urgency. Because of these characteristics, Type B individuals are often described as apathetic and disengaged.


There is also a Type AB mixed profile for people who cannot be clearly categorized.

Look what i found Mrs. Nicodemus, you are wrong.

I am clearly a type AB....

No comments:

Post a Comment