Sunday, January 4, 2015

Gold & Red

I can't decide what my favorite part of this outfit is...the gold tee perfect for layering these perfect CHEAP moto jeans or this plaid coat. These moto jeans are on sale for $20. I have searched and searched for these jeans. Nordstrom has tons of cute ones that are far too pricey for my liking. I know some people spend tons of money on jeans but I just can't. These are cute and look way more expensive than they are. The only thing is the zippers can stick and be weird on their jeans but the price is worth it. You can try a safety pin for those annoying zippers anyway. I also got these and Lyle says they are his favorite jeans on me! 
Plaid Coat: Forever21 
Purse: Michael Kors @ Nordstrom
Moto Jeans: Forever 21 ON SALE 
Scarf: old forever 21
Readers: Forever 21 not online but they get them back in all the time
Gold Polka dotted tee: Brina Box
Love, Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment