Monday, June 9, 2014

Read the Reviews

Let me just say that you should not be allowed to take fashion pics in Houston. Holy humidity. It normally doesn't bother me but changing in the car and having clothes stick to ya is not fun. 
It's all in the details...
Dress: Lulus
Shoes: heels.com
Earrings: Charlottes Russe ($5!! & i always get compliments)
Denim Vest: Abercrombie & Fitch similar here & its ON SALE! 
Necklace: Ebay similar here

I'm gonna rant about Lulus for a minute okay? Good. Every single dress I order is from there lately. I LOVE everything. Let me tell you something though, read the reviews, not just there but everywhere. I have learned the hard way how accurate this is. The dress I'm posting next was amazing and so is this one. They fit perfect and feel so good. The material and length are just perfect. However I ordered another dress where everyone complained about how easily it wrinkles and the material and they were right. I love this dress and the pop of colors in the accessories paired with it. I have been building my shoe collection and these babies are my new love. They aren't even uncomfortable in the slightest but I could wear heels all day every day so maybe I'm not a good judge of that...although I have had a few uncomfy ones. I like this dress because you can dress it up or down and I've already worn it tons. The denim jacket dresses it down but wearing it with a blazer or alone can really dress it up. Seriously though, my new favorite website. Read the reviews everywhere though, I promise it helps. Also heels.com? Best selection of shoes. I think if you sign up for emails you get a discount too...I was on the website and they said if you order in the next hour you get like 20% which was saweet. Never order things without discounts- i saved over $40! Oh, and when you order from Lulus, they give you a 15% off coupon on your next order and if you're subscribed to their emails they have happy hour sales!
xoxo CAIT xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment