Monday, June 23, 2014

All Lace All The Time

I love lace and gold and glitter and all that fun stuff. But lately I really love lace. This dress I have been eyeing for months. I would show Lyle, he would insist I get it and then I wouldn't. Repeat 100 times. The dress then went out of stock for a while and I waited eagerly until it came back. Right now it's sold out again but you can get the same dress at another website I have listed below although you wont get as good of a steal. It has a zipper in the back and fits great. I love the lace detailing and how pretty and girly it is. Its the perfect dress to transition between seasons and I am already picturing it with leather jackets and blazers. Another great thing is it will give a little bit, since its not super tight. The only thing I will say about the dress is it tends to ride up a little and when you're wearing things under it that is annoying, because you don't want to be pulling on it all night & yet still trying to say modest, if ya catch my drift. But an easy solution would be too just find a longer slip, and the fact that its white is easier too. And these SHOES. As you can tell by my instagram I am a little shoe crazy- I seem to be mapping out my outfits around the shoes and these babies were no different. I want them in every color. They got great reviews and they didn't hurt my feet at all. The gold is perfect to dress up all my outfits and they were pretty cheap too! SCORE. Lulu's has them in tons of colors and I am in love. 
also I would just like to add that in the picture above I look a little like uh voluptuous BIG...like another Kardashian or something (I really actually love the Kardashians, so this isn't meant to be mean & if this is my fate I will just have to make it hot) & lets just blame it on the angle or the fact I just ate obv feasted...but it was our only date night this week so oh well...but below its better except my part makes me look like I have a bald spot. So cooool. Great photo day...but anyway done with the rambling, now back to the pictures...
In the Details...
Dress: sold out at Lulus but sold here similar at Lulus
They have lots of other ones too if you wanna check- I just went for longer ones
Heels: sold out in gold. similar here & I also like these


Don't forget to check out this weeks next post! The top is way affordable & a pinterest fav!!
XOXO CAIT XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment