Thursday, September 23, 2010

Please dissect my dream

Okay first off before anyone jumps to conclusions, I did not get a wedding dress at Sears, I actually dont even know if they sell wedding dresses at Sears, lets hope not. I seriously can not even imagine what those dresses would look like but anyway the other night I had a dream that I went to Sears to pick out my dress. Sears caitlin? really...In this dream my mom was like so caitlin whats the guys name again? Oh his name is_____. Oh my gosh i forgot my freakin fiances name! This dream must be a sign of some sort. I havent figured it out but I am sure that it can not be good. I have had my wedding planned out my entire life, which isnt too weird because I'm a girl and we think things through... But recently my room mate just got engaged and so she has been wedding dress shopping and I got to go with her and it was so fun! everyone is so wedding crazed out here, I feel it is catching on. Although I know for a fact I am nowhere near ready to be married because when I was in orientation for work, they were asking all these questions about taxes and health care and I had to text my mom for everything. There is no way I can take care of myself and be married when I am not independent at all haha. I'm not at all embarrassed to say that I know what style wedding ring I want (cushion cut), what colors I want (hot pink & black(maybe some orange)), what flowers (gerber daisies), what invitations and everything. I've always been this way, I've always known what I wanted and I guess nothing is different when it comes to my wedding, something thats always been planned out.



I always try to remember my dreams because I feel like they are significant in some way or another. Last night I had a dream and woke up in the middle of the night to type it out so I could remember and tell my room mate, of course when you are half asleep this is what you get.


"I had a  dream abput c mprganast night that we met pm hlloweeanand it was like we loved eachotjer right away" 
Okay give me some credit for trying please...
Tumblr_l970kssz6u1qduz3oo1_500_large

No comments:

Post a Comment