Tuesday, August 23, 2011

[Fall]ing in love

Fall Fall Fall is here.
Well next Monday, for me, Fall will be here.
Going back to school means the end of summer.
I love fall, it has always been my favorite and i mean, whats not to like?
Most people are dreading it, but its here and you might as well embrace it. For all you sad sallys fretting over the fact that your tans will slowly but surely start to fade (hey i'm one of those!) and your days will no longer be spent lounging by the pool but rather working or doing homework i have some good news for you. There are lots of benefits to Fall and lots of things that i love love love about fall and after i remind you, maybe you'll start to accept Fall with open arms, i know that i have.

Pumpkin erything.
Fall means baking & really good treats. But not just your everyday baking, in my case it usually involves pumpkin. Pumpkin cookies, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie & maybe even some yummy pumpkin cupcakes this year! You name it, i'll probably llike it. As much as i love cupcakes i want to either find or create a really good pumpkin spice cupcake. Last fall my roomie Annalisa made pumpkin cookies every other day and i reaped the benefits but this year i want to start baking everything on my own, i am so excited. Back home in MD we even had these yummy pumpkin jack o lantern soft cookie things and they were amazing! My mom sent me a whole box last year in my fall package and those bad boys were gone in two days flat. So if youre reading this mom, you can bring some out when you visit me in October if you'd like! please & thank you
The fall fashion baby.
^how cute is this outfit
Tights, cardigans, hats, scarves, leggings
Fall makes me wanna wear mustard, dark purples, maroons & different materials and patterns.
Twill, tweed, curdorouy, plaid
oh the possibilites we have here, i am so excited

hot chocolate & hoodies.
After Fall last year i was hooked on hot chocolate, thanks to larissa. It became common for me to curl up with a hoodie or a blanket, my cup of cocoa-with its abundant supply of marshmellows

Leaves.
I love colorful leaves.

Holidays.
I love Halloween & Thanksgiving 

Boots
they get a whole category all to themselves, thats how great they are

Olive Gardens seasonal pumpkin cheesecake
Crisp air, football sundays, hayrides, haunted houses and walk throughs, pumpkin carving, pumpkin patches, corn maizes, the smells- i love it

if this post doesnt get you excited, i dont know what will...

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness pumpkin everything is wonderful! ps the western family spice cake mix has a ridiculously scrumptious pumpkin spice muffin recipe on the side panel that I've made at least once (if not 3 times) every fall since I discovered it if you're looking for a good recipe!

    ReplyDelete