Saturday, August 27, 2011

Kids Shmids

I love my babies. I have the cutest niece and nephew in the entire world...I honestly dont know what I'm gonna do when Meg has more or any of my other siblings because i love telling cassady and connor they're my favorites, my favorite niece and nephew. They are two of the reasons i love being home the most. I love spending time with them, they both have such strong personalitys. Seeing them in Florida was so much fun! Connor just turned three in june and Cassady turned 1 in May.

.
Cassady is a girl after my own heart, in a way i feel like shes a lot like me although my sisters and i have a lot of strong similiar traits. She is my little doll, i love to dress her up and i love when she wears her little headbands.If shes not wearing one i will interrogate Megs as to why not and say she should wear one at all times. When my mom and i found out meg was having a girl we ran right out that day and bought tons of little baby girl dresses. I also made her tons and tons of headbands with ribbon and buttons, before she was even born. I am such a sucker for little baby girl things. I just hope she gets some hair soon, so i can buy her some clips and things. She loves her shoes, when i got there cassady would come in and put all my shoes on. It doesnt matter whose shoes they are, she'll wear them. Its so funny watching her scoot around with one shoe on. That little girl cracks me up. Shes such a little mimic too. When i shake my head from side to side she will too. She scoots around like a monkey, using one hand to push herself, ive never seen anything like it. When you ask her if shes a pretty girl she'll shake her head yes. She has the biggest grin and she has everyone wrapped around her finger. She points to where she wants to go, and she hates being told no. She kinda reminds me of renessmee, we even called her that for a bit. She also rolls her eyes, SEE it runs in the family! My mom even taught her sign language, she knows how to say no and more. She even tells me no in sign language sometimes and its so funny. I love that little girl so much. I love that she knows who i am and meg will say wheres KK and shell look right at me and when she puts her arms out for me to pick her up. I hope she still remembers me when i see her next at Christmas time.
Then theres CJ. He is so funny! He loves taking pictures with me, but only when he wants to, not when i want to. We had a few photo shoots. CJ makes me laugh simply by the faces that kid makes. He has this new thing where he tries to fake cry and it is the most unrealistic thing i have ever seen in my life. The funny thing is i am almost positive he got it from me. I always fake cry for everything with him, like when hes mean to me or wont share and now he tries to do it. I really want to get a video of it. I'll say show me your fake cry and he would do it. He is always asking questions and hes such a smart little guy. I always say that kid has the best knowledge of everything because all of us talk to him about different things. He can spot a camaro from his car seat. I told him one car was a corvette and he said "no caitin (thats how it sounds, so cute!) its a mustang." The boy knows his cars. I love his little voice, it makes anything he says cuter. Nay and i sometimes use that to our advantage by making him ask for certain things. One day in Fl, i was helping him get dressed and he just looked up at me and told me he loved me. It melted my heart. Connor was always wanting to play cards with us and be around us. I even watched Rio twice with him, a movie i said i was never seeing but because he wanted me to watched it with him. The things i do for you Ceej. Right now i feel as though shannon is his favorite and it makes me sad but its only because i cant see him as often as she does. I do save all the voicemails he leaves me, they are so precious. Everytime i leave CJ he cries, so i know at three, he understands. I miss my babies.
Today meg and i were on the phone and she called right back and said that connor said "mom i love her, she my best friend" Thats his new thing, saying people are his best friends. She also told me that the other day they were in a store and they said my name over the intercom and connor thought it was me and got so excited! and then they had to tell him that it wasnt aunt caitlin and he was sad. I love that he misses me. I'm so grateful to be so close to my family and get to see them all the time. I love watching these two angels grow up. I have always liked kids, but i always say that i dont want any. I'm sure this will change but for right now i love living vicariously through Meg when i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment