Wednesday, January 15, 2014

How to: Chambray

One of my favorite pieces lately:
Chambray shirt: Nordstroms ON SALE!! or similar one here J.Crew

I have always loved Chambray shirts. I love how versatile they are. I just took my to Cancun and it was great because I could wear it a million different ways and when you are going somewhere you don't want to check bags, that is useful. It could be a beach coverup, a classic piece for a fancy date night or a casual daytime outfit. I really love maxi skirts with chambray tops too.  I was pretty picky about which chambray top I would get but these both are great brands that will last you a long time. 
 Necklace: Jcrew knockoff Ebay Skirt: Urban Wear at University Mall 
Shoes: Urbanog or Gojane similiar here: Wedges

TIP: I always check Ebay or Amazon if I cant find something I'm looking for & I never have any problems finding things. Its usually cheaper too!


One of my favorite ways to pair my chambray is with some black leggings and my red hunters. Its SO comfortable but cute and classy too.
Hunter Wellies: Nordstroms Scarf: Forever 21 old similar here Nordstrom or Etsy
Black Leggings: Forever 21 $6.80 
Every wardrobe needs a pair of black leggings- they go with everything. 


xoxo Cait xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment