Monday, January 20, 2014

denim and plaid.

Welcome to Utah, where it is pretty much always snowy. Or at least it seems like it- so boots and layering are always in. Most of you know my obsession with hunters but they are seriously amazing. Comfy, cute and practical. My denim jacket is also one of my new favorites. I was kind of concerned with how it would look with the plaid but I'm happy with how it turned out! Layering is so fun to play around with and don't be afraid to try anything! Try adding a scarf or a big statement necklace or even another layer in between- especially if its cold! You don't have to stay with one style- wear what you like- I always do. Next outfit switches it up to a date night! So check back soon!!
Statement necklace: ebay jean jacket: Abercrombie and Fitch on sale!! shirt: jcrew sold out similar here: Forever 21 
Murphy photobombed!
Oh and shout out to my cute hubby who took these pictures! Today is our 4 month anniversary and a year ago today lyle kissed me for the first time! Does time fly or what...
Happy Styling!
xoxo CAIT xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment