Monday, March 24, 2014

Boho Babe

I love flowers. They seriously make everything better and I love Spring/Summer because I feel like its socially acceptable to wear them. This headband was $2.80. I know right. They have the cutest floral headbands right now. Etsy also has a ton of them but they are a bit pricier. There are so many ways to wear them and I love the look of them. These are such a must have for summer- good and bad hair days. Boys surprisingly love them too, or boys that I have met at least... Oh and I cant leave out this sweater. This is hands down the best sweater I have ever owned. Its not itchy, its long and comfortable and its just amazing. I knew I would love it and when it finally came I was obsessed. I am loving that bohemian feel lately and stores like Pac Sun, Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters have really cute flowy, floral bohemian style clothing. The shoes aren't boho but I love them. Everyone acts way impressed when I wear wedges because they are pretty high but they arent even hard to walk in. Wedges are my favorite because they don't hurt the feet, make you feel taller and tall shoes make your legs and butt look great in case you didn't know. 

If you don't wear lipstick you should try it. It's so fun. I have 5 different colors now and they just add to the outfits. They make me feel feminine and classy. If you wanna try some out for fun Wet 'N Wild has some really cheap ones! I just got a bright pink but I was thinking I was gonna look right out of the 80's so I didn't wanna spend the money and it was less than $2. But I loved it and you might too! Anyway, this Spring and Summer try new hairstyles and new hair accessories. If you wanna be a bargain babe check some of the accessories at Forever 21 out, you won't be disappointed!
Sweater: Forever 21 similar here or here Wedges: Franchescas (they have amazing shoes & accessories!) Headband: Forever 21 but now I've got my eye on this one- here
Also, can I just that I didn't intend to do this Shirley Temple esque pose haha and my hand looks like I placed it under my chin when really I was holding my sweater...haha in case you were curious...
Or you could even make your own floral crown! I make tons of cute floral headbands for my beautiful nieces and it's so fun. Happy Spring!
xoxo CAIT xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment