Monday, March 24, 2014

Headband Crazy

Hey! I've been a little MIA with Hawaii and then coming home and getting sick and having tons of homework. Well, the tons of homework is still here but everyone needs a break right?! I have been so happy with the weather here in Utah! Can you say perfect? So i whipped out some bright colors and my summer accessories and I am so ready. Let me just start by saying Forever 21 is on point lately, I got two sunglasses, a floppy hat, and tons of headbands. Everything besides the hat was under $5. Headbands are perfect for summer and the beach. If you have never looked at hair accessories or don't usually do anything with your hair you should definitely try something new this summer and start by looking at forever 21. I plan on wearing them all summer long because they keep your hair outta your face but still look way cute and beachy. These beautiful cut outs I have searching for forever! They are so in right now but I didn't want to pay a lot. Being the bargain hunter I am I scored these babies at Nordstrom Rack! Boots that are acceptable for Spring and Summer?? Heck yes. They go great with dresses, shorts, skirts and even jeans. I love them and get so many compliments on them.

Also, this is one of my favorite Vera Bradley patterns ever. I'm not a huge purse person, I mean I love them but I am totally the type of person that will set it down and forget where I set it down...as you can see in my lack of purses in my posts. So a lot of my purses are satchel style or backpack style. However, I am trying to branch out because I LOVE Kate Spade and Michael Kors and has anyone seen some of the cute stuff they have out! Good thing this girl has a birthday right around the corner :)
Booties: Nordstrom Rack! Brand Report Zappos (although these are more expensive...) Dress: Ruche similar here i LOVE their stuff Satchel: Vera Bradley (old pattern) check ebay & amazon they have some styles! Jean Jacket: this one is my new fav! Abercrombie or this one Headband: Forever 21 SUCH A GOOD BUY! P.S. they have it in another cute color as well Cat Eye Sunglasses: Forever 21 similar here
If you like me, cant keep track of sunglasses, Forever 21 has the cheapest best sunglasses!
xoxo CAIT xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment