Tuesday, March 4, 2014

All J.Crew All The Time

I love classic pieces and maybe that's why I love J.Crew and J. Crew Factory so much. You may spend a little more on the pieces but they don't really go out of style. I love the quality of the materials as well, they last forever. Let me add I seriously only go to J.Crew when they have their amazing sales, these pieces were all 50% off! This outfit is kind of preppy but I love it. This white oxford is one of my favorite pieces because you can use it as a layering piece and basically wear it with anything and have tons of different looks. 

This vest is the newest gift from my very amazing and attentive husband! I have constantly been watching one at all times on Ebay but never asked for one or thought of purchasing one but he surprised me and bid on it without me knowing since he was gone for so long. I love it and have lusted after it for so long! I have tried it on with so many things and it is seriously perfect. Just FYI they run a little bit big so if you're a small you'd probably need an extra small and so on. Its so soft and very comfy! This skirt is so comfy and has an elastic band so you can tuck your shirt into which ives you a couple different looks as well. The bright green is perfect for spring and summer but could easily be paired with tights and a sweater for winter weather. Thats another reason I LOVE J.Crew, you can wear so many of their pieces all year round. I am so ready for ready for Spring guys and I have started picking out things that have bright colors and patterns! If you all subscribe to their emails you will find out about their amazing deals and thats when you can snag what you like- just for those who think its out of your budget, because it can be affordable! I cant wait for next week when I get to post all my Hawaii outfits! 
Herringbone vest: J.Crew originally- now available on Ebay (just type it in and your size) Skirt: J.Crew Factory in 3 colors White Oxford: J.Crew Factory have it at J.Crew as well Statement Necklace: similar here mine is silver not gold Sparkly Flats: old from Aeropostale? similar here 

I am embracing these random summer type days we are getting and cant wait until they are an everyday kinda thing. Thanks for stopping by! Oh and also ignore the gross bruises on my knees from snowboarding...
xoxo CAIT xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment