Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Stars and Stripes

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. I love everything about it. I like to make festive foods, watch fireworks, get a festive mani/pedi, play with sparklers & obviously dress accordingly. (Just check out my pinterest account for some yummy goodies I plan on making!) As much as I love this outfit I think its a little too hot for Houston weather but I've got some alternatives. I got a 4th of July swimsuit, cute hair accessories & a big breakfast planned. Don't worry about I can't wait for the fun & the fact that my husband gets off early...oh and even better, my moms in town this year! Oh also, Lyles shorts are the best thing ever. I pointed them out and he surprisingly loved them too so I bought them as another birthday present. I couldn't forget my man! I wanted him to look like a stud for the 4th too. I picked out a couple outfits for him as well so we will see what he chooses to wear...I am so grateful to be an American & enjoy so many freedoms. I hope everyone has the best 4th. Hopefully this post gives you some inspiration!
Its all in the details...
His: Sperrys Nordstrom 
Star Shorts macys OR I also love these
Red Polo Tee similar here but I got his for $9.99
White Oxford (you can get anywhere- American Eagle, Macys or any other department store)
Boston Hat similar here

Hers: Red Cardigan J Crew Factory (in blue & white too)
Blue Skirt Forever 21
White Cami Forever 21 
Red Heels (old) a summer option here (wedges are the best summer shoe)
If you're looking for other options check out Etsy for some cute stuff!
also, sorry my skirt is wrinkly...uh
'why so serious!?!haha

Love, Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment