Wednesday, July 16, 2014

FAB FINDS

I found the cutest things that are budget friendly! Well, besides the skirt at the bottom...but I just needed to show you how cute it was. 
Is this not the cutest set of summer earrings?? Just wait til you see the price!
Seriously this is the cutest jacket I have ever seen & at a reasonable price too. How cute would it be paired with a white lace dress, some ankle boots and gold jewelry?
Did you love the J. Crew version but not the J.Crew price? This ones affordable.
They have it in two colors & it would look great under the leather jacket above.
Heres something for my polka dot obsession.
I love anything with gold on it.
I tried this skirt on and fell in love. Although due to the price I would not consider it a "fab find" but if any of the readers do wanna drop some dough this skirt is perfection.

Happy Shopping
Love, Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment