Thursday, April 30, 2015

Anthro Inspired

I absolutely love finding Anthropologie inspired pieces at places that are not Anthropologie. Every now and then I give in because they seriously have the cutest stuff but who can afford 90% of their stuff. No one...unless its a killer sale. This shirt reminds me a lot of something I would see there. I love the bell sleeves and boho feel. This is one of the many amazing pieces I scored from Forever 21 for seriously 1/4 of the price. I listed a couple other amazing finds below! I had two other perfect picks but they already sold out! So when you see a great find assume everyone else did too because the good stuff goes fast. 

A lot of people tell me they get overwhelmed shopping at Forever 21 and so do I so I online shop. But if that overwhelms you too just go to the new arrivals and scan those. There are less pages for you to deal with or you could just use the search bar for whatever you are looking for. If you're looking for something good, its worth it. Also, how pretty is my neighborhood?! I have loved this weather and all the beautiful blossoms! Not to mention that I have gotten to lay out multiple times this week! TGIF guys. Well in 17 minutes for us Utah people. 
Necklace: Francescas 
Hat: Brickyard Buffalo
Sandals: Just Fab (I will do a post on these babies later)
Some other pieces that are giving me major Anthro vibes...
A Line Midi $15?!
Oh and major shoutout to Kylie for taking these amazing pictures. You're the best girl!
Love, Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment