Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Mountain Lovin

Here's me being so basic but, I freaking love Fall. My stateside dream trip is road tripping through New England area and seeing all the leaves, cute little homes and stopping for cider and donuts. I love layering. This is actually two dresses, one on top of another because it was too short. I've been stocking up on boots, boot socks and cardigans for months now. Majority of this outfit is from Forever 21 because they have the cheapest cutest sweaters and clothing in general honestly. Also, let me talk about these booties, I LOVE THEM. Lyle commented that he didn't know how I wear "heels like this" but they are the most comfortable things ever. They are a little different than something I would normally wear but I am so happy with this buy.
the picture below makes me laugh
Scarf: Forever 21
Cardigan: old similar Forever 21
Floral Dress:  Forever 21 also really lovin this one
Booties: Forever 21
Lace Dress: Revolve Clothing
Love, Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment