Sunday, October 24, 2010

Makes me smile :)

*sleeping in til 1 when Its a gross cold rainy day & i have nothing to day.... whoops


*pink and orange gerber daisies


*FALL and everything and anything that goes with it. "punkins" hayrides corn-maizes haunted houses the colorful leaves apple cider/hot chocolate.I have to do all these things every year, its definitely my favorite :)


*cute text messages from cute boys, especially when you wake up to them


*taylor lautner and anyone who looks like him, no really


*taking pictures


*rocking out to GOOD music in the car, singing and dancing so loud


*soccer players


*anything that makes me laugh


*hand holding, a lot


* when people (really just boys) play with my hair


*puppies!


*cheesecake and reeses


*sales, i actually love them


*arms, arms and more arms


*sporting events


*being around my family


*falling asleep to the sound of rain


*oh did i mention soccer players?

No comments:

Post a Comment