Sunday, December 19, 2010

Just another day in Provo

I had a To-do list a mile long on Monday because I only had two days until I went home to Maryland! Even though I was way stressed, I had so much fun. On Monday I worked all day and then I went home and started getting ready to go to the Salt Lake Temple with my FHE group. I was way excited because it was combined with Sheyenes FHE group and they are a lot of fun. Walking up to the door from work, there was a small white box that said to Apartment #220...well, i'll just put a picture :)
aww, how nice

But really it was to caitlin from taylor...hahaha considering I know his obsession with Marilyn Monroe and 2 days before this, my room mate Annalisa and I dropped my poster off on his door step and took off running, no sprinting. I was shocked we never heard anything, not even a thank you and then we got this on our step.

Looks homemade to me Taylor...

But then we got ready and seperated into groups to head to the traxx. Tanner (our hometeacher) drove Heather and I. We ended up getting super lost which was way fun and then sat on the traxx for like 20-25 minutes which actually ended up being really fun because there was so many people and we just talked the whole time. Once we got to Salt Lake we took tons of pictures and saw the lights. I have never before seen the lights at Christmas in Temple Square and they were so pretty. I'm really glad I got to do it before I went home because I had actually made it one of the things I needed to do before I went home. The other one was kiss a cute boy but that didnt happen in the span of 4 days before I left...what a shame.

When I was little I always wanted to get married in the Salt Lake Temple because it
looked like a castle for princesses but then I realized that
the D.C. temple is just as pretty :)
I got to meet lots of people in the ward that I hadnt got the opportunity to meet yet and played with some friends that I love.

From Left to Right: Sheyene, Me, Heather and Larissa :)
Afterwards we went to Hospital Cafe, oh my bad Cafe West...which is really cheap and open way late. I'm kinda in love with it. On Tuesday I spent all day at Utah Valley University registering for classes and such and even had to take off work that night because there was no way I was going to get out of there in time. Luckily I got everything done on my To-do lists except kiss a boy but oh well, some things can wait until I get back to Provo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment