Monday, January 23, 2012

L.o.v.e

Found some things i love, thought i'd share:
Nautical Bracelets!- 
This website has the CUTEST bracelets. A little pricey but i love them.

Finding new music-
you ready for this? If youre a country fan you'll enjoy em/ok not all are necessarily new but they are music that i keep listening to:
Annies pistols-Hell on heels <---- lyrics are really funny
anything by Sunny Sweeney
Andy Griggs-you wont ever be lonely
Eric Church-Love your love the most
Edens Edge-Amen
Blackhawk-Every once in a while

This blog.
I havent gotten to really read everything but i'm obsessed. I love giraffes and polka dots so i obviously like the blog...sike but really cute stuff. Do check out, youll like.
http://funkypolkadotgiraffe.blogspot.com/

Friends.
Sleepovers and movie nights with Heather are the best where we are up til 330 in the morning just catching up on everything and anything. I love going on drives with Miranda and trying to see a movie but missing them all...haha. I love not feeling like a third wheel with Hayley and Clark because i adore them so much. I love making walmart runs with Corinne to get cookie dough and i love having institute with Sarah. I love when i get the sweetest nice notes ever. I love that Philip and Jared live so close and i got to see them after 2 years! I love that Jared is always texting me. I love that Jenny Chang talked to me forever at work the other day. I love running into Brooke on campus. I love having game night with Shey and Larisa. I love when my room mates are so willing to look for something for me when i'm not home (amelia & lauren). I love that Kurt said i'm amicable. (sp) I love that i ran into Dustin at the bank and after chatting i turned to walk away and he insisted on giving me a ride. Are you sure? Yeah its fine. No Dustin fine isnt good, say you want to give me a ride then if you mean it. Caitlin, i want to give you a ride! Ok, lets go...I love chats with Annalisa. I love that i met Alexis and how its such a small world that she works at the Sizzla in Sojo and knows Kaley. I would really love it if i could see Kaley soon ;) I love texts from MD friends.

For the Star Wars lover in your life:
i loved these & i dont even like star wars...how cute would these be as a gift?

Skin Care Tips.
If you dont get emails from Good Housekeeping you should. Not only is it cleaning stuff, its decorating, health, beauty and its really really good stuff. I learn really cheap and cute ideas. i love it

NEW MOVIES.
The Hunger Games comes out! The Lucky one comes out. The vow comes out. Beauty & the Beast is out.
These are exception movies where i would be willing to go on a date to see them...
breaking the original policy i know.

SMART PHONES
i have never had a smart phone until a month ago and i am obsessed. My pandora app is my favorite, i listen to it on the bus, in between classes, etc. I also like how convenient they are with the scriptures app, my asl or my translator app. I can practice anywhere. I want to look for a hymn book app. I have an iphone 4, not to be mistaken for a 4S because Siri is lame. I dont need to pay another $100 for my phone to talk to me, i already have enough friends. Thanks though. I honestly think it was the best investment in years. I never realized what i was missing out on. Now i will never be lost, or without music or without everything at my fingertips. And for the record, i havent dropped it once!

Cutest, easiest little craft ever
Jar, beads, ribbon, hot glue gun, and little accessories such as flowers or rhinestones and you have a great accessories for a dresser or makeup counter. Mom we should make this!

Smelling like cake.
Ya know my Vanilla Bean Noel lotion from Bath and Body works? Well i wear it every single day and now random cute boys sit next to me everywhere. Enowah told me i smell like cake. Clark told me i smell like cake. Trevor said i smell like...lucky charms? Well the overall consensus is it smells like cake. Enowah said he likes it as long as i dont wear it on fast Sunday because everyone will want to eat me...hahahaha. It has turned out to be a good conversation starter and every boy so far has loved it. Its on sale now at Bath and Body Works online. A lot of the holiday scents go up to 75% off after Christmas so if you can wait you can usually always get them online even if they arent in the stores. I learned this last year and then you can still get what you want but cheaper.

Being educated.
I dont like discussing politics, but i LOVE this. She is brilliant. Hopefully i dont offend anyone but this is perfection.
i enjoy this.

Being School Savvyy.
So i didnt buy a geology book this semester. Why? Because i didnt want to spend $60 on a rock book. My books are costing me an arm and a leg as it is but i found out the library had one textbook and it has worked out perfect. Some tips: after doing some research a lot of college libraries have textbooks they rent out. The difficulties are they are usually only 2-3 hours tops and it wont necessarily always be there when you need it but i recently learned (with my new smartphone!) that i can take pictures of the pages and with the iphone you can zoom in and read it perfect. It takes a couple minutes for the whole chapter and instead of doing it every week and having to wait for the book to be there i take pictures for the next couple weeks and then i dont have to take it out ever. I saved a bunch of money and now i have all the pictures saved so i can still study for midterms, etc. I recommend everyone checking into it for their books/classes because it has worked out so well for me.

THIS


Oh and i love that i get visitors in like 3 weeks!!! :))

xoxo CAIT xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment