Sunday, July 8, 2012

Just Monogram It.

Craft Idea #4. monogrammed shorts. CHECK
I LOVE monograms. If i could monogram everything i would. Since i have started running every day i thought i needed some cute new running shorts [obviously] and of course i monogrammed them. Initally my grandma was going to do them but her embroidery machine didnt do the lettering big enough. With some help from Buffy I was directed to a place that would do them. I seriously had the guy go through every single font and lettering possible to make sure they were perfect. HOW CUTE ARE THESE!
so i then got all of them done...
Even better i got the green Nike pair for only $8.99 at TJ maxx. It made me feel a little guilty for the prices of the others. By the end of the summer i hope to have a lot more. I want to be able to do this:
I have gone monogram crazy. As i was getting the shorts done my mind was already wondering with what i could do next. I want to do towels, sheets, shirts, jewelry, etc. Oh gosh just wait til i have a child...I have my eye on a necklace and a jacket right now.
Oh and my next monogram to do?
Recreate this outfit- monogram and all.
At this rate it might just be cheaper to get an embroidery machine...
xoxo CAIT xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment