Friday, April 13, 2012

Pretty polish

When i do my nails a bright color it makes me a little happier because it reminds me of summertime! I get even more happy when I find ideas on pinterest and actually do them. Yesterday I did my nails from a picture i saw on pinterest and now I'm obsessed and so is everyone else...
I painted my nails this color and then did a clear coat overtop and then picked one nail on each finger to put glitter on. Its arts and crafts silver glitter that I actually got from the dollar store! I then put a clear coat overtop to keep it in place. I have gotten so many compliments on them its not even funny...well thats if i can let them say something before i show anyone and everyone how cute they are. The picture doesnt do the color justice but they are a tiffany blue and the the price is cheaper than OPI or ESSIE and it holds. (although i love both of those brands.) I found it at Rite Aid and the color is Blue-Ming. You will love it!
Ahh i love pinterest ideas & nail polish.
xoxo CAIT xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment