Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Craftiness

Well there has been a tragedy.
Not only is there one hole in my toms, but there is two now. However, i am very excited because i get to a something fun with them that i have been looking forward to for a while. I really wish i had toms in this color below though because its my favorite to wear. I am so excited to start looking at material!
I have been trying to do this idea for a LONG time. When i was home last i spent so much time in thrift stores searching for unique and vintage door knobs to do this but no luck. You could just as easily order them but i think itll give it character to find them. I'm just gonna have to branch out and check out some flea markets and further away thrift stores. I really really love this and would love it for my apt this fall.
if these windows were easier for me to find, i would use them for everything...
I hope i have a lot of time to do some of these because they look so easy.
xoxo CAIT xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment