Saturday, September 8, 2012

Settled in.

I really missed taking classes!
said no one ever.
except maybe some mentally unstable person once upon a time...but that doesnt really count. There was a time i loved school! that was until college professors decided to ruin my life and tell you all about the outside projects and time you need to dedicate to their class. This semester i am taking 7 classes and two institute classes. [overwhelming right] and i am none too thrilled about it. My first class of the week is at 10! which is a dream come true. and i have the cutest little old guy who seems like a very good teacher, that is, until he gave us a quiz on the second day of school...um hi sir, i dont even remember learning something on the first day...so really the only terrible class i have is my sociology class where my teacher is Asian and has a thick accent that makes it so i dont understand a single thing that he is saying...
he tells us that its "ok to cheat as long as we dont get caught" and not gonna lie, he kinda reminds me of a walker- to which i immediately texted shannon telling her. She responded with "haha sucks for your teacher"
to top it off, i have not one single boy in any of my classes...
i have been in provo for about a week. I am in the same apt that i was in 2 years ago when i moved out here. same room, same paint, same ward, etc. Momma flew out here with me last weekend to get me settled in and we spent the whole weekend getting stuff for the apt. Two years ago i flew out to Provo spontaneously. My best friend told me there was a spot open in her apt and within one week i packed up, got a flight and headed out to provo by myself. I had nothing planned, no job, plans for school, etc. Since it was too close to mom starting school and dad working i did it alone and as much as it made me independent, it was so nice to have someone help me this time. We went to breakfast at Kneaders [our favorite!] and got all you can eat french toast and we ate at spaghetti factory! Ok i have been dying to eat at spaghetti factory. I would walk by after work and see the train inside and want to sit in it. So i told them we wanted to sit in the train and it was so yummy. I am SO GRATEFUL momma came out to help me get settled! She put together my chair for our desk, my shelves, my shoe rack, etc. Things that i probably would have needed to seek out help for. She let Heather come out with us for meals too which was so nice of her. She went to sacrament with me and then she had to say goodbye. The trip was far too short for my liking, as they always are. We both love having her along. She even tried to buy me a huge tv to which i responded, "i dont need that mom..." We debated on the issue all weekend, but mom had already done too much. Now when boys come over, they inform me that our apt did in fact need that since our tv isnt the biggest...
oh well. miss ya mom!

but being back has been so much fun. i have been so busy getting organized, redoing my room, seeing old friends, going to the gym [every day :)], waking up early and so forth and now this is really just how i feel...
xoxo CAIT xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment