Friday, August 29, 2014

Rainy Dayz

I was going to wait until Europe to display this adorable jacket but well since its Labor Day, everything at Piper&Scoot is 15% off  w/ code laborday15 and today happened to be a windy, off and on rainy day. I love polka dots so much I literally had to forbid myself to buy anything else with polka dots but luckily I did that after I had this gem. I love the cinch waist and the hood and everything about it. The whole website is adorable and if I could spend anymore money I would seriously buy it all. I love little boutique stuff because they usually have limited quantities and everyone isn't walking around in the same stuff...plus the quality is usually pretty good.

 The hunter boots are a birthday present from my parents and I love them! I got several compliments on them when we were out today. and they are just black... I love the fun colors that they come in but a black pair is necessary to go with everything. I really want the lipstick (hot pink!) color next but they always sell out so fast! Oh and last but not least these leggings are $3.80. Yup. And they come in 26 different colors. I think leggings are a staple for any wardrobe. ESPECIALLY for Fall. They are so cute layered with tunics and dresses and boots and you can't beat this price. Well I am off to bake cookies & snuggle with Murphy on the rainy day. 
It's All in the Details:
Jacket: Piper&Scoot
Boots: Hunters
Leggings: Forever 21
Necklace: J. Crew Factory (I just saw it in the store!)

Love, Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment