Tuesday, August 19, 2014

SASHKA CO


Have y'all heard about it? Well you will be hearing about it, and for a long time because I am OBSESSED. I have not stopped wearing my perfect bracelets since I got them. And I don't plan on it. They go with anything and are gonna be the most perfect arm candy all year round. I'll have them in another post but for now grab hold of them because they are ON SALE.

"Sashka Co. Bracelets roll over any size hand for a perfect fit. Our glass beaded bracelets are hand crocheted by skilled artisan women in the Kathmandu Valley of Nepal. Your purchase empowers women in need through fair trade. Free World Wide Shipping!"

How awesome is this?! You get cute bracelets AND they are for a good cause. I was SO, I repeat, SO excited when they contacted me and I can't wait to spread the word. I have already gotten several compliments and you can get them in tons of colors and patterns! They are the type of bracelet that not only you can wear but your 5 year old niece or your 60 year old grandma. I hope you all go check them. The link is at the top of this page and if you order them ASAP with the code
BLOG at checkout you receive 20% OFF and FREE SHIPPING!! 
Wooo. Why not stock up for Christmas time stockings and then tell your girls what they stand for?! Check out their Instagram, Facebook or website to see and hear more!
Even Murphy is lovin on Sashka Co.
P.S. sorry for all the selfies I was trying to do close ups of these beauties and how to show them off.
Love, Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment