Wednesday, August 13, 2014

New Boutiques

 Finding new and cute online boutiques is one of my favorite things. I remember the days of American Eagle and Hollister and while occasionally I will run across a good find in one of those (why limit yourself to certain stores?) I have been loving the originality of boutiques I find. This skirt is one I had been eyeing. Gold, glittery and seriously perfect. The absolute perfect skirt for the holidays, yes I've been thinking that far ahead, but I can picture wearing this to parties and wearing it with graphic tees and a statement necklace for date night or even to church. If you're one of those people wondering what you can pair a skirt like this with, the answer is everything. It photographs beautifully and in person its just as beautiful. It's a modest classy length and I feel like Audrey Hepburn. If you haven't noticed I really love her classy elegance. I got a small and its perfect because theres just enough space to tuck blouses and tops in and you can move it up and down on your hips for the perfect fit. It has a hidden zipper in the back and I want to wear it everyday. They just had it on sale but keep your eyes peeled because their instagram posts lots of discounts and it may even go on sale again! MindyMaesMarket has so many cute accessories, tops and more. I also ordered some gold glitter flats from there that I can't wait to style. For those of you starting to stock up on deals for Fall, last I looked Forever 21 had TONS of sales and Fall items out, along with many other stores. If you're gonna get it anyway, why not get it on sale??

These shoes. Oh my. They remind me of something Kate Spade would have in one of her shops but nope, $15. I got them 50% off at Charlottes Russe and they are my absolute new favorite heel. I love the height, the ankle strap and how they look like a designer shoe but without the designer price. I couldn't find them online but I did find a similar pair. However, if you go to your local Charlottes Russe you could probably easily find them and better yet, on sale! A good pair of black heels or for those of you who don't do heels, flats is a staple for any wardrobe...along with a good nude heel/flat. Right now a lot of stores are having some great back to school sales going on and its the perfect time to do your shopping. A lot of the summer stuff is a steal and you can grab some pieces for the Fall and Winter. Did you happen to notice the hot pink crossbody?! Oh my amazing parents got it for me when we were in Orlando a couple weeks ago and I fell in love. Initially I got it for walking around Europe but then I couldn't help myself and I've already started wearing it. But hey, I'm just breaking it in... I think a cute black crossbody with a gold chained strap would be adorable but I really like pops of color even though this isn't the fanciest of purses for an outfit like this. Before you think I'm turning into one of those bloggers that posts tons of things you can't afford we got it at the outlets AND it was 50% off. Come on, you know the best way to buy designer duds is on sale and outlets are my absolute FAV if you happen to like certain brands or styles but don't want to pay full ticket. I've never had a Tory Burch purse but I really loved a lot of the pieces. I even found a pair of matching sandals that I keep telling myself I got to have, but I don't
It's all in the details:
Black Heels: Charlottes Russe similar here
Glitter Skirt: MindyMaesMarket
Crossbody: Tory Burch
Blouse: J Crew Factory similar here
Initial Necklace: Franchescas
Love, Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment