Monday, August 11, 2014

Poolside Chillin

I just got back from some much needed time with the family in Maryland and Florida. I loved relaxing, playing cards and spending time with my nieces and nephew. I seriously adore them. I put this outfit together to lounge in out there and wanted to share it with you all. Does it get much better when you not only have a cute outfit for the beach or the pool but then the fact that its actually comfortable too? No, no it does not. I was SO excited when I got a message from Kelseys Kloset (the CUTEST boutique from my home state of Maryland!) about styling some outfits and working together. This bow on the back of this tank kills me! It's girly and cute and I love the material. It fits true to size and comes in the mint (shown below) black, white and peach as well! I love pieces that are classic and won't go out of still after you purchase them and this classic piece is one I can have in my closet all year round! Perfect pop of color with a leather jacket over it in the Fall or Winter and then an easy transition back to Spring paired with a floral skirt and heels. These pants are amazingly comfy yet as you can see a little too long for my short legs. They have an elastic waistband and fit perfect. An easy fix for pants that are too long is just to hem the bottom of them. No time for that? Just throw on a pair of wedges and you're good to go. I just got a pair of killer black wedges that I was going to wear with this outfit but I just wanted something easy to take on and off while we were out and these bow sandals did the job. 

The necklace is another PERFECT piece from Kelseys Kloset. Even better? It comes with matching triangle earrings (that I will be styling later on!). I love getting jewelry sets because you can mix and match them with other pieces as well. Don't feel like just because you bought them together means you need to wear them together. I love using this necklace as a layering piece. I've already worn it several times and paired it with both silver and gold necklaces of shorter lengths. You can adjust the length a little bit to a length thats just perfect for you as well. If you aren't lucky enough to live in the great state of Maryland, as I no longer am, then good news, Kelseys Kloset has an online store where you can get tons of cute finds. Follow KELSEYSKLOSET on instagram for new items, discounts and giveaways! Right now they have a few things online but they are working to open up a brand new website soon and I seriously can't wait!
 
Its all in the details...
Floppy Hat: Forever 21 similar here or here 
Both are on sale & if you dont LOVE the second one why not add your own ribbon or flower to it and make it on of a kind?
Sunnies: Forever 21 similar here i am so lovin the "cat eye" trend  right now
Beach Bag: Vera Bradley Berry Paisley similar here
Pants: Windsorstore- similar SALE items here or here
Necklace: Kelseys Kloset
Sandals: A'GACI
Quick add in: I get pretty much ALL my veras off of Ebay now. Brand new, but for a lot cheaper. The add I posted is just an example but you can shop around for one with tags or without or whatever works for you! Sometimes you can even email the person and get a better deal! I love all the retired patterns and there are always tons being sold on Ebay. This one my husband got monogrammed for me for my birthday from a little lady who lives near us so mine could be personalized and it wasn't pricey at all!

Love, Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment