Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pompeii

Let me just start off by saying that none of these pictures were edited, the sky is just that blue. Pompeii was so cool and a must see for Lyle. I thought it was cool too but Lyle really thought it was cool. The train from Sorrento to Pompeii was super easy to navigate and it was only 2 euros per person. I remember reading about Pompeii when I was younger and about Mount Vesuvius so being there was surreal. In every spot we went to one of us would stop the other and say "can you believe we are in (wherever we were)." I wanted to appreciate every little thing. We got audio guides but you can do a tour too! Just depends how much you want to know and how much time you want to spend there. Theres not much to say about it but heres a ton of pictures for you. Oh and heres this song for you to listen to while you go through the pics. So unoriginal I know but I also just love this song...
                                          
Love, Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment