Monday, November 10, 2014

Kate Spade

would seriously be my best friend if we were to ever meet. I love all her bright pieces, the bows, the bling and most importantly, her love for leopard seems to match mine. I fell in love with this dress months ago but I did not fall in love with the price tag... so i waited, and I waited and I waited some more and thank heavens for Ebay guys. I got it for more than half off. I think it ended up being 75% off. It had the tags and everything, it was brand new. I can't stress enough my love for Ebay...Lyle probably regrets showing it to me. Moral of the story: you can pretty much find anything you're looking for on Ebay and get it for a heck of a deal. I love this dress for various reasons, one being that leopard transitions so well for every season and it never goes out of style (if you ask me). Since the print is so wild its best to pair with black and brown and a pop of color. I love red with leopard so I chose the shoes but a bright cardigan, bright scarf/purse or statement jewelry would go perfect too. I love that this dress has pockets and is modest! Let me just say it was SO worth the wait. 

Also I have searched for a good leather (well fake leather) jacket for a long time. They are a staple for every wardrobe guys. I wear it with everything. Anyway we have been driving ALL DAY LONG so I am going to relax in our hotel room. P.S SOUTH DAKOTA IS FREEZING. kbye.
Leather Jacket: Nashville Boutique similar ones I adore: one & two
Dress: Kate Spade from Ebay, similar here but if you're tall it won't work
Heels: Platos Closet $8 brand new. i love these & these
bow necklace: lovealwaysbysyd 
Love, Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment