Sunday, September 11, 2011

FRIENDS



The girls & I before church
(some of the summer roomies)
Me, Sarah, Molly & Becca after the dance
Two of the roomies and I on Rachs birthday

Well none of these are my best pictures but oh well. Some of these pictures I just threw in, but this past weekend was a lot of fun. On Friday night Becca and Sarah picked me up and we went to an institute dance. We met up with a few of their friends from High school and it was a lot of fun...er i guess. Hahaha. Well the music wasnt bad but there wasnt really any guys and it was a little weird but it was still fun. Then after that we went and got Yogurtland! Of course..and they had new flavors, one of which is one of my new favortites, Oatmeal Cookie. Mmmm. It was so fun catching up with them, especially Becca because I havent seen her since she left for China.

Then the next day I woke up and went to the gym and then Hayley and I ran and got some groceries. But after Corinne came down from SoJo and we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and it was so good! Then Kaley met up with us and we went and said hi to our friends at Sizzler. Afterwards Corinne went home and Kaley and I went and saw the Help. It was so good! I am so sad both of them just moved to Sojo, but I am glad I'll still get to see them. I love getting to play with both of them. All I can say is I'm glad that I didnt have to stay home all weekend doing homework.
i <3 my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment