Monday, September 5, 2011

MUSIC MONDAY

Well, its Labor Day but the weather isnt especially pretty, so all hopes of laying out by the pool were shot. So instead I thought I'd share some of my favorite music as of lately. Enjoy!

If you're feeling a little country I recommend:
I love you this big-Scotty Mcreery
Crazy Girl-Eli Young Band
Dirt Road Anthem-Jason Aldean
Somethings gotta give-Leann Rimes

If you're still clinging to summer:
Knee Deep-Zac Brown Band

If you like something slower:
Poison and Wine-The Civil Wars
Stay with me-Josh Gracin
519-Matt Wertz
**I'm Yours-Ron Pope

And just because I like them:
Lemme take you out-Bryan J ft. Travis Porter
Tonight Tonight-Hot Chelle Ray
What the hell-Avril Levigne

And last, I adore this video, so you should check it out
Honeybee-Blake Shelton


1 comment:

  1. let me take you out! :) :) :) so glad to know i made an impression on you.

    ReplyDelete