Sunday, February 16, 2014

Oh how i love J.Crew

I LOVE J. Crew & J. Crew Factory. Okay now that we understand that, I had to have this skirt. First off, its modest. How often do I find cute modest skirts?! Okay well living in Utah makes it a little bit easier I'll be honest...but I found this baby at J. Crew Factory (the outlet version of J.Crew). Anyway they had this length in a pretty coral color and two other adorable prints as well. I showed some will power though and walked away with only this one. I wish this was around for my wedding though cause we all know how I feel about mint... It's perfect for church, date night or fancy occasions like weddings. It fit like a gem too! I put it on and felt like I weighed nothing-which is one of the best feelings might I add. So in love. The black sling backs are actually from homecoming my junior year! I haven't worn them since though because then I wore them to a church dance and a boy told me I was gonna pop all the balloons and I never wore them again...until I grew up and realized I would never put any balloons in danger because I am not a clown so I am never around balloons anyway. Plus they are way cuter than I remember them being...but back to the outfit...I wish I could remember where this top is from too, but I cant. Some little boutique or something? I had to wear a tank under it too because obv its see through. I am so in love with this color combo guys! Such an easy skirt to transition from Winter to Spring depending on what you pair it with.
Skirt: J.Crew Factory Necklace: J. Crew Factory sold in multiple colors-it comes & goes Top: old but similar here - i actually like this top better than mine! Black Sling backs: Nine West old similar here or here Earrings: Icing! They have them in gold or silver and I get asked a 100 times a day where they are from. I wear them every single day, they are my go to earrings. They are so sparkly and eye catching and they are like $8-$11 so a steal. 
Let me apologize for these pictures haha, uh well you see I couldn't get over the fence in this outfit...so it was pretty funny and Lyle kept making jokes and then had to pull me through and thankfully there are no pictures of this but anyway....lets hope for higher quality pictures next time...
P.S right now J. Crew Factory has 40%-60% off EVERYTHING in stores or online. If its out of your budget but you love their stuff subscribe to their email list and you get tons of great coupons!! Lyle teases me about the hundreds of store emails I get but I don't pay full price for anything! So it pays off. Also if you are a teacher you get a discount if you show your I.D. I don't know if its at the Factory as well because well I'm not a teacher...but I think it may be. Also randomly the stores have amazing deals so if you can hold off sometimes they have like 20% off the whole store. Don't let the prices deter you, theres ways around them and the stuff is so cute!
xoxo CAIT xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment