Saturday, February 8, 2014

All about the booties

I love casual comfy outfits and this one tops my new favorite list. Everyone always acts surprised that I wear "heels"all the time but these are amazing. I got them real cheap in New York at a place called Strawberry over Winter break but I found them at Charlottes Russe too. They have them in other colors too. They look like a pair of Aldo knockoffs I initially wanted! I love them. The necklace and boat shirt in this color may still be at your local J Crew Factory but they aren't online at the moment. The necklace is to die for! I have had my eye on it for a while. It goes with absolutely everything and I get so many compliments. I love it.  The vest was a perfect touch to this simple yet comfy shirt and I wear it with a lot of things. I thought it dressed it up just a bit. I loved the little bit of sunshine I got when I wore this outfit and I cant wait for Spring and Summer! 
Top: JCrew Top Vest: Abercrombie old similar here Booties: Strawberry in NYC but exact same ones here Necklace: J crew Factory same here Jeans: Abercrombie and Fitch
Enjoy your weekend!!
xoxo CAIT xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment