Friday, December 30, 2011

Busy Bee

I had a great Christmas. I think I can the whole family did. We went out to eat at TGI Fridays and ran into the Millars which was pretty funny. Shannon worked so she joined us later. Then we went home and did our normal Christmas program and opened our one present, pajamas! Connor loved his Redskins ones:

Shane opened his presents Christmas Eve because he had to work Christmas day...the airlines dont get breaks. I got some sweet presents, no pictures though because i was sick and have been for a whole week now! but here are some of my favorite presents, a watch & ipod touch w/ a pink bling case:
i went to my cousin Jeffs wedding
CONGRATS you two!!
i baked
and baked some more-cakeballs tutorial coming soon, messups & all
upgraded my crappy phone to a white iphone, i love it
we've also shopped, watched lots of movies and played lots of cards.
xoxo Cait xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment