Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ice Skating: Friend or Foe

I love ice skating.
Let me rephrase that, i love ice skating in small increments.
30 minutes, even an hour. Anything after that, no.
I went with sar & becca and it was so fun
Tips for ice skating: wear socks, not one pair, but two.
The skates rubbed my ankles raw and my socks were pretty thick too...There was music playing and we  played tag and had fun.We watched cute boys skate in circles around us, obviously previous hockey players. Attractiveee. Thank goodness they had their teeth though unlike a couple of those guys. Oh wear mittens too in case you fall because you dont want your hands on the bare ice. I didnt fall once though! A couple of times i was for sure a gonner but i have crazy good balance somehow and dont know how i saved myself...We finished the night with hot chocolate and krispy kremes. I had a maple one, umm the best, try em (although Dunkins better) Dear boys, you cant plan an ice skating date without hot chocolate, you just cant. Oh and girls dress cute because you never know what boys will be there. I obviously dressed for warmth and that was problem number one. One boy did tell sarah i was cute and asked about me!
and if a boy can think youre cute at your worst then dang what would he think at my best?
Ice skating is just one of those things you have to do at winter time.
xoxo CAIT xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment