Sunday, December 11, 2011

Teach me how to jimmer

my thoughts & recently learned lessons
Is it bad that i nicknamed a boy in my ward josef stalin?
In my defense i did it subconsciously...
^ this could quite possibly be the most important lesson i learned. Wouldnt you know my luck, everytime i wear my gym clothes because i'm heading there after school i meet the cutest guys. COOL

Obviously when people start asking you if youre okay because you look sick, somethings wrong...
either i am about to get sick or i've really let myself go this week...
i think its the eyes, they look pretty, pretty drugged up...
i love this article! Its so funny and really insightful.
I keep thinking about whether or not its true but i dont know. Thoughts?! I know this is gonna spark some
I wrote a pretty honest letter & i was thinking about it until i found this quote.My best friend tells me that her favorite thing about me is that i tell it like it is. If someone asks me a question i'll answer honestly. Growing up my mom called it blunt & i guess it never went away... 

When i decide to go out with friends on Saturday night instead of studying like i was supposed to i got blessed with a 95% on my math test and a 90% on my asl presentation. interesting...

This is a very interesting article on Mormon housewife blogs:
 
I'm pretty sure this isnt accurate...but lets just pretend it is because that means i should be getting a call from Jimmer any day now...

when really cute boys sit next to me in sacrament i tend to focus a lot more. I am a perfect model of sacrament ettiquette. Dear cute boys, sit next to me more often please, church was awesome today. However i need to focus 100% of the time i know...

i love friends, but NOT ZUPAS.
these are the best girls ever. i love them.
If you find any interesting, thought provoking articles, feel free to share them. I'm always down for learning new things.
xoxo CAIT xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment