Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Go ahead, make my day.

Monday was a holiday, so Tuesday was a Monday and Wednesday was....well still a Wednesday...So i basically had two of my longest and busiest days in a row. To top it off, i have had 3 tests and 1 paper to do in that time. Its basically finals every other week with this load i'm taking. So today i woke up and instead of having a normal cereal or oatmeal breakfast i found this:
underneath she had made all of us pancakes! It was such a nice suprise to start my day off. Thanks Lauren!I felt like all day it was back and forth on things making the day good and things making the day not so good. Then i was thinking the day was going to be great until Hayley and i missed the bus, so we were like okay no big deal we'll walk to the next stop and then we just barely made that one after a quick sprint...
the classes go by extremely slow and i find myself wondering if the day will ever end when i find out i did awesome on my math test. The day is back to being great again. I then forgot that i had an appointment and had to give blood and the day....no longer a good day.... But then i remember how cute that breakfast was this
morning and how it started my day off great! Gotta remember its always a good day, just some are better than others.
:)
xoxo CAIT xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment