Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Up in the gym just working on my fitness

When i'm not at school, studying, doing some church related activity or looking for a job, I am at the gym.
I used to be so good at updating on the gym but i havent lately because nothing new has really changed. However even with working out like 5 days a week, i am still sore from two days ago. Why? Because of two hours of soccer. Thats why. How is this possible? I mean good news was i didnt feel out of shape, i ran the whole time and loved every single minute of it but not even the next morning, THAT night i was feeling it.

i mean i guess i could do better though, work out a little harder...
i may or may not look like this when i try and lift weights like the boys 
i could even hit up the bball courts, maybe play a little one on one...
Sometimes i feel like i look like this at the gym and i want everyone to stay away from me. I dont even want people looking at me but hey not everyone can look good at the gym all the time..
ok, i guess some people can...
But back to the real issue at hand, i need to work out better because i cant get sore from a couple hours of soccer. Although to be fair, it was indoor soccer where anything goes. I did opt out of wearing shinguards so i got a couple bruises. I did decide to push people into the walls and fight for the ball and i did run into everyone and everything. I love soccer more than anything, its for sure in my top 5 favorite things of all time. My team ended up winning and it was so intense. I get so into it and i never back down from the ball. I think the best advice for soccer is to have no fear. Heather even played and did a great job! Everyone seemed to have a good time and we are going to try to make this a regular thing. The bishop told me that I was an amazing soccer player (but so are you bishop) and a couple people told me i was MVP. Everyone was so nice to me and thought i was way good but everyone played so well. I miss soccer so much!! So i'm gonna go work out super hard so i'm not sore next time and so i can take out all the boys.
-the first team I ever played on- i was 5 and my mom was the coach

xoxo CAIT xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment