Saturday, March 12, 2011

adorable

I saw the cutest old couple working out.

The same old couple comes into my work later that day holding hands.

I ask them if they go to Golds Gym and they smile and say yes.

I told them I saw them working out earlier.

He then tells me they are both 91 and they work out monday wednesday and friday and its actually their 70 wedding anniversary today. I love old people and asking them questions so i ask them how they made it so long and they tell me hard work. oh i was hoping for an actually secret but thanks. One of my favorite things to do at work is talk to the old people. I always ask how long theyve been married because i find it so cute.

I hope when I'm 91 my husband and i still hold hands and work out and are in amazing shape.

i love old people, even more so, old people in love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment