Sunday, March 27, 2011

The new *boys in town who just came on the scene

Theres the athletes- Hey remember that date we went on when you had your phone out the whole time because you were checking the score of the Lakers game like every 2 minutes..Yeah cool me too. Remember when I was unimpressed and stopped liking you? You probably dont remember that part actually...whoops. "So what do you like to do?" "I really just like sports..." Ok this boy cant only like sports..lets try something else. "Do you like the beach?" "i like playing football on the beach..."Boy was i wrong, the boy only talks, thinks and cares about sports. Well i could see a promising future for us...if i looked like a football. Such a shame. The beginning of the date went great when we were both so stubborn and opened the car door for eachother and you were funny when i grabbed the door for you and my room mates date tried to walk through and you pushed him and told him to go through his dates door. Remember the part of the date when they had you get on your knee and you were like woah its only the first date haha and then i had to sit on your knee and you just got off your mission but you were so cute about it and put your arm around me, kinda awkwardly but it was adorable. Maybe if we could talk about other things besides sports or maybe if i dressed in only basketball jerseys we'd be together...sorry but im not willing to make such sacrifices in fashion


The Scholar- You like country music? Hey me too! Youre attractive? Hey me too! oh i mean...How come everyone keeps saying you like me but you havent asked me on a date? Oh because you are at school 24 hours a day. I mean its cool youre super focused on school but really...I love that youre in my FHE group and we get along so well and you give me a lot of attention and you get jealous when i was looking at that bowler in the other lane but it was only because he was really good at getting strikes okay. Nothing else. Its cute that you always ask people where i am if im not at FHE or church or things of that nature. Not that im innactive okay, i was sick...I worry that you, like the athlete, only have one real thing you care...although its a pretty good thing to be concerned about. Maybe if we go on a date i could see where things will go...


The southern belle-NO we are not having a DTR. I guess this is kinda my fault. I shouldnt have jokingly said i like you in front of my room mate but you shouldnt have gotten all serious and asked if i was joking. I guess my jokes arent funny.. This is slightly uncomfortable now. You told me we could make it work if i wanted but i didnt know what i wanted. We've always had this teasing friendship but i think we both had crushes on eachother. I promise ill stop asking you to hold my hand ;) But really you and i fight like an old married couple. I love fighting with you dont get me wrong, prob because were both so stubborn and my room mates all thought we were gonna date but i guess not. I love that when you dont hear what i said and you say what and i go huh what? it drives you crazyyy. You absolutely hate it. You also have a great smile, seriously one of the cutest smile ever. You shake your head at everything i say and i know you find me amusing or ridiculous, whichever you prefer...I feel like we were inseperable for a while because you were always at my apartment. Also that one time you complimented my eyes was adorable too although i dont know if you remember. This is very sportatic but i just have a thread of thoughts on you. You also smell good. Ok moving on.


The baby- I loved hanging out with you when i came home for break. We've been friends for years. Going on 4 years now i think. That night you tried every trick in the book so i would hook up with you but im obviously smarter than you because nothing worked. At the end of the night you sat back and shook your head and said wow, i knew you were a tease but i didnt know you were this big of a tease and you put your fist out for me to pound it. really. do i look like a boy? Was this you saying you give up? i have no clue what that even means. All i do know is that i come home in less than two months and ill be hearing from you soon. If i wasnt 2 years older than you who knows how things would have turned out? oh yeah me. Nothing would have happened.


Gym Hotties- theres like 5 of you. The brody jenner look a like who makes my hours at the gym fly by and the tall guy who is way tan and looks good in anything, oh and did i mention he wears hats...every single time he works out? The problem with you guys is i think youre too into yourself to even notice someone of the opposite sex but maybe its the total opposite because you are so busy making sure people are looking at you and your oversized muscles that you arent super absorbed. I still have hope for mr tan because hes always looking at me but its prob bc he thinks im looking at him. You know that whole awkward thing when youre looking at someone and you think theyre looking at you but they think youre looking at them so theyre looking at you? yeah it could be that. These gym hotties are usually surrounded by flocks of really pretty girls at the gym and youre curious how he knows all these people? Has he paid them off? Does he work there? because theres no way he can really be that popular...can he?

The hot comedian- So lately i've been on a baking kick and today i wanted to make rice krispy treats and i asked you to help and you said sure and i honestly dont think anyone has ever looked so good making rice krispy treats. I honestly wish I had pictures of this. You got all serious and rolled up your sleeves and tucked your tie in your shirt(because you were still in your church clothes, and boy did you look good). You knew exactly what to do and were so nice and i was trying to pour soap and i was struggling and you were laughing and i love it when you laugh at me, not even with me at me, oh well. And they came out great and you gave me all the credit and then i tried making a batch all on my own and i accidentally mixed the marshmellows with the rice krispies and you laughed some more and then helped me pick them all out and then my room mate made a joke about how its like at the movies when you reach in and grab a piece of popcorn and your fingers touch and i said um that never happens and then i reached in and you being you went for the same piece and then said ohhh and backed into the wall and made your eyes all big haha. It was so funny, you were acting like it made you fall in love with me. I honestly love the way you make me laugh but unlike some guys its never because youre mean or making fun of someone, its just good humor. I dont see anything happening, nor do i want anything to happen? Youre just so darn goodlooking and hilarious.

here ya go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment