Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hunger Games Hungry

So i heard some people at work talking about this series and i became interested and read my room mates copy of the first one. I finished the first book about 2 weeks ago and i have been DYING to read the second and third one but no one has it and its not like i have a car to run to borders and get one, although im sure i could get a ride. I have searched at Walmart and Shopko and any place local. I even did a run to the library this week to get a library card so i could check a copy out and they had 34 copies and everyone was checked out and there were 8 people on the waiting list in front of me. Really? Come on people i will finish the book in less than a day, i should be able to skip the line...If any one has connections for the second or third book that would just make my day!...no my week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment