Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'm so BAD A

when i drive 4 wheelers.
Well this weekend was one that never ended.
I started my first real shift at work, and have now worked 4 lovely days in a row.
But the BAD A part starts when Laura and i woke up Saturday morning at 6:30 am [yuck! when it was still cold and dark and all my little roomies were tucked into bed] to do a 5k in Salt Lake. It was my first 5k ever and not a real big deal but we did it in 29 minutes. Hey, ill take it! Next thing? prepare for a half marathon :) The cool thing about this 5k was it was for the abused deaf and everyone only signed. Straight from there we went to Bountiful and went four wheelin up in the mountain. I LOVE 4 wheeling. I dont think there is anything more amazing than being in the mountains during Fall. I never realized how much i love Utahs mountains. As I spent the whole day with her family I knew that it was how I wanted my kids to grow up-camping, hiking, roasting marshmellows, fishing, 4 wheeling its so perfect up there.
this picture is not my favorite but let me remind you i got ready in the dark and it was early and we just ran a 5k and then road 4 wheelers. I felt pretty amazing driving it- not gonna lie. I think i found another thing to add to my list of favorites! We then had a picnic up in the moutains on this awesome ledge. I never wanted to leave! But dont worry then we came home and i went straight to work. Lauras family took some pictures at the 5k so hopefully i'll get though sometime and add them.
xoxo CAIT xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment