Sunday, October 2, 2011

All about Fall


Heres some fun things for you to enjoy during Fall:
These are my absolute favorite cookies! I have been talking about baking these all week long & yesterday I come home to some that my sweet roomie made. I've never tried these with a frosting in the middle and i'm itching to make them, I may have to go out first thing tomorrow and get the ingredients!
http://oneartmama.blogspot.com                                                http://retrohipmama.wordpress.com
I am so unbelievably in love with both of these. I can not wait until I have my own house to decorate because its gonna be absolutely adorable. I would add a blue or orange monogrammed letter to the second one though for a little something more. I'm thinking of doing this for my mom and sister because they would love it! So easy and fun. You can do it in any color for whatever season although I adore this color schemes here so i prob wouldnt change a thing.
Perfection, I think the picture says it all. This is a fall must make. Its a lot like Monkey bread if you've ever had that. I think this is a treat that everyone will love.
i LOVE this & i love her blog! For a poor college student, this is so cheap and easy to do. The only thing you would think would be expensive would be the frame but you can get some from thrift stores and spray them any color you'd like.
Oh the pumpkin spice latte... its back in season at Starbucks and dont worry, I already called and they make it without coffee too! phew. I am trying anything and everything involving pumpkin because I love it. I havent tried the homemade version (recipe above) but I put it here in case you'd like to!
This is my absolute FAVORITEST craft that I have found for Halloween. I am so in love with it. When I first looked at it I was like well I just want hers I dont even want to compete with that...but after looking at it for a bit I got really excited about making one. I'm in search for one of these wooden things right now so i can create my own. You dont even have to follow this one, this is one of those things where you just get fun Halloween stickers, paper, etc and go to town! Enjoy
Pumpkin Cheesecake with Caramel Sauce
I love cheesecake! Well it seems as though i'm loving a lot of things I know but i really love this. In all honesty I havent ever made cheesecake before, just the basic brownie, cookies and of course cupcakes so this will be exciting. Pumpkin cheesecake, yum :) However if you're feeling a little lazy and dont wanna do any of the work but you want the taste then Olive Garden has the most amazing seasonal pumpkin cheesecake I have ever tasted. Last Fall mom & dad mailed me an olive garden gift card just so I could get some. so sweet
Heres directions to do a banner, but there are a lot of different ways you could do them. If I had a fireplace they would be so perfect there for every season but i dont yet. I love the patterns and colors here. Pillow are pretty easy to do. So this is just kind of an inspiration picture. I really enjoy this banner and pillows but I have a slighly differnent idea about doing the above so I'll see if I get around to it with midterms and all.
Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
Obviously Fall is all about the sweet treats for me because thats all i love to make....
I hope these inspired you just as much as they inspired me,
I have a lot of fun ideas that I'm gonna try before I post but I'll try to have them up asap
so come back soon

xoxo Cait xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment