Monday, October 3, 2011

Cute 'N Easy

Today i
 tried something fun & new
These are the directions with it on pinterest:
1. Put on nail polish and let dry. 2. Dip fingernail in alcohol-basically any will do, vodka is suggested. 3. Press a strip of newspaper big enough to cover the whole nail on to your alcohol soaked nail. 4. Pull off slowly and be really impressed with yourself. 5. Paint top coat if desired.
However, i dont drink nor can i buy drinks so i used rubbing alcohol which worked well. I would use a solid lighter color (glitter not recommended) and definitely USE a clear coat on top
or it wont stay on. So i tried, and you can tell it was my first time..haha
okay you cant really tell in this picture but in person they look better. I stared at my fingers for about 20 minutes straight..I dont think the glittery gold was a good choice though, next time ill be going with a matte red or grey like above. But its a lot of fun and very easy so I would try it out just for something different.
I also...
Tried out this freakin' awesome new recipe for
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes
cute right?
Hayley & i took them to the girls we visit teach and they absolutely loved them.
However I like to put my own personal touch on things, hence the ribbons and the sprinkled pumpkin spice.The recipe is HERE -http://www.feathersinournest.com/
Some other things i did:
Thanked God for the beautiful mountains. The red and orange colors are popping up all over them and they looked stunning. I also talked to both of my grandmas and even great grandma who turns 90 in December!
Family is the best.

What fun things did you do today??
xoxo Cait xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Really great post. Love it.. Hi there, I found ya via blog hop and had to stop in and say hello, LOVE all your creativity and space here.. Excited to get to share in more blog fun reads and inspiration from ya.. I'm officially following ya.. I'm Marilyn via http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/ - hope you can stop in sometime.. TY

    ReplyDelete