Monday, October 31, 2011

May luck be yours on HALLOWEEN

Ahhh I just LOVE Halloween. A lot more when I was younger though and it wasnt about looking like the biggest ho bag but rather school Halloween parties and getting the most candy. We knew the spots, middle school age we switched from the buckets to the pillow cases and went to all of our friends neighborhoods. Multiple years I had half my candy stash a WHOLE YEAR LATER. We got so much, and then we'd come home and the parents and older siblings would pick their favorites and we would do the candy trading where we would always have the "bad pile," that we would give to dad. hahaha dad liked a lot of those candies though so it was okay. Now as i get older i get sad not trick or treating, I mean i technically still could but it just wouldne be the same. This year I helped work the UVU Insomnia Halloween dance and it was amazing. The line was out the door and around the school! It was so much fun and the music was great. We manned the candy station for a half the night and got to socialize with everyone at the dance especially the super cute boys who all thought it was okay to go shirtless hahaha i guess when youre a guy you dont need a costume, just go shirtless and no one will bother to ask what you are. Good thinking guys! So hey i still got some candy right? I got a little lazy this year with the costume, ill be honest but its because i didnt have the time nor money to go find one. I had some ideas, but i'll just save them for next year! The saddest thing was not seeing my babies go trick or treating! This year CJ was bumble bee from Transformers, his favorite and Cassady was a precious lady bug. I love my little angels. I miss my family tons on holidays. I hope you had an amazing Halloween as well!
Hahaha such TERRIBLE quality, but are they not the absolute cutest things ever? Can you believe my niece is 1?! Shes so stinkin tall and her boots are stylin, she has such a shoe fetish like her aunties, love my babies

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
i hope you all were a little more creative than i was this year ;)
xoxo CAIT xoxox

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, how stinking cute. thrilled I stumbled upon your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a east coast girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete